GAVILAN CHAPTER CDS WELCOMES YOU
A Chapter of the California Dressage Society
Our mission is to feed the passion of all dressage enthusiasts by providing a venue in which they can express themselves.
The membership in the Gavilan Chapter of the California Dressage Society are represented primarily by equestrians located in Santa Clara County, Hollister, South Valley. It is a member supported, non-profit, working for the betterment of riders and horses in the sport of Dressage.
As a CDS Chapter we follow the By Laws and Code of Conduct of the CDS.
JUDGED RIDE A TEST / SCHOOLING TEST
Saturday April 30th, Anne Howard Judge/Clinician
South Bay Horse Ranch-Sugarloaf Dressage Ring,
1290 Masten Ave, Gilroy CA
REGISTRATION AND RULES
Come and ride a USDF test of choice and have it judged by Ann Howard or do it as a “Ride it again Test” have it judged and get some schooling comments. You may be able to re-ride all or part of the test. Show clothing and braiding optional.
1. Rider Fee for doing a “ride it again” $65. Ride it again Session to consist of rider doing a test and then the clinician providing verbal feedback and some schooling on an aspect of the test. There may or may not be the ability to re-ride the entire test. Ride a test session is approximately 20 minutes.
2. Rider Fee for doing a test $45. USDF Test to be ridden as in a show environment. Quadrille and Freestyle tests will require an extra fee based on additional time needed for set up.
3. Registration, Waivers and Payment due by April 17, midnight, space is on a first come first served basis. Registration is not valid without registration form, payment and waivers submitted.
4. Online registration and waivers are preferred. Go to this link to register: https://forms.gle/sKG2F1p6XScCz4zG9
5. Once you have registered, you can pay using PayPal and the “friends and family” payment option to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have paid, a link to the on-line waiver will be sent to you. If you do not complete the waiver on-line you can print them out and mail them in.
6. If not doing registration, payment, or waiver on-line, then print out, complete, mail to Gavilan Chapter CDS, c/o Lorraine Salem, 12140 Columbet Ave, San Martin, CA 95046, please use a separate form for each horse/rider combination.
7. Ride time will be EMAILED to riders a week prior to clinic.
8. Rider must be at the ring at their assigned time. It is the rider’s responsibility to keep track of ride time updates from the event ring steward.
9. Please pick up all waste and follow parking signs.
Questions: email@example.com / text 408-201-4793
Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Gavilan.CDS.Chapter
A BIT ABOUT US
To fulfill our mission we re hold board meetings every other month and plan at least one major educational event a year for the membership. We also promote local events including clinics and speakers to help educate our membership and the surrounding equestrian community.
We also hold social events and invite all our membership to bring guests to these. We primarily communicate using email blasts to our membership and posting information on our chapter Facebook page.